CASA for York County
Part-Time Administrative Assistant Job Overview
CASA for York County Mission:
CASA for York County supports and provides volunteer advocacy for abused and neglected children, enabling them to thrive in a safe, permanent home.
Perform a wide range of activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
The Administrative Assistant is directly responsible to the Executive Director.
Main job tasks and responsibilities
• Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, mailing, record keeping, filing, screening telephone calls and data entry
• Prepare/review written documents
• Assist with public relations
• Assist as needed with events
• Be knowledgeable about the CASA Act and National CASA Association Standards for Local CASA Programs
• Participate in professional development opportunities, including those related to inclusion and diversity
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Ability to gather and monitor information
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Customer service orientation
• Works well as part of a team and is also self-motivated and able to work alone
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (at least Word, Excel)
• Proficient in use of the Internet and online resources
• Data entry
Other Qualifications and Requirements
• Demonstrate commitment to CASA for York County and its mission
• Submit to background checks
• Maintain strict confidentiality
Submit a cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Hain, Executive Director, CASA for York County, 510 N Lincoln Ave., York, NE 68467 or electronically to email@example.com. Questions call: #(402) 362-5454.
CASA for York County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$10.00 per hour
16-20 hours per week, some flexibility
“CASA for York County supports
and provides volunteer advocacy for
abused and neglected children,
enabling them to thrive in a safe,